Half the fun of receiving an online order is packing & sending it out. Each bag is packed in a black mesh bag and then wrapped in coloured tissue paper and sealed with a gold sticker. I have a collection of photos from the lulkiphoto shoot and I add a photo to each of the orders with a small message written on it, something personal, a nice touch.
i feel that i have been neglecting my blog of late. my desire to post every couple of days has turned into the reality of posting every couple of weeks.
so here is a fresh start.
here is my list, my plan, my goals. a new years resolution a little late in the new year.
* post every couple of days (at least 3 times a week)
* start working on this years range of fascinators. (i love starting a new range, collecting fabric, feathers, beads & trims.. its when i have to re-make each piece that i begin to loose interest & sleep)
* find a local bag maker & start another hand crafted range.
* translate all of my jewellery ideas into actual pieces of jewellery.... (i have been working with some white coral, the piece is still in the studio, unfinished.)
* up date my site! (its currently down, due to constant hacking.)
* learn to take beautiful photos, like the one above.
i am a part-time property stylist running my own busines, with the dream of becoming a full time stylist on day soon! i am a sporadic blogger. i file important documents in magazines & never find them again. i love chocolate, coffee, going out for breakfast, glossy magazines (fashion & homewears), sleeping in, staying up late, reading blogs, reading books, & writing lists.