Sunday, February 21, 2010

neglect.



i feel that i have been neglecting my blog of late. my desire to post every couple of days has turned into the reality of posting every couple of weeks.

unacceptable really.

so here is a fresh start.

here is my list, my plan, my goals. a new years resolution a little late in the new year.

* post every couple of days (at least 3 times a week)

* start working on this years range of fascinators. (i love starting a new range, collecting fabric, feathers, beads & trims.. its when i have to re-make each piece that i begin to loose interest & sleep)


* find a local bag maker & start another hand crafted range.

* translate all of my jewellery ideas into actual pieces of jewellery.... (i have been working with some white coral, the piece is still in the studio, unfinished.)

* up date my site! (its currently down, due to constant hacking.)

* learn to take beautiful photos, like the one above.

that's it.

lulki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment